REGIONAL SALES MANAGER FAÇADE LONDON
Trespa International are a leading global manufacturer of High Performance Cladding Panels based in the Netherlands. Trespa UK Ltd has been operating in the UK for over 25 years and is the market leader in rainscreen facades.
Due to the growth in the UK construction market, Trespa UK Ltd are looking to strengthen the existing team with the appointment of a Regional Sales Manager to cover London and adjacent Counties.
Sales of Trespa products are highly specification driven. Supply is via distribution to specialist installers working for main contractors. The role of the Regional Sales Manager is to work with clients and architects to develop the specifications, and then to work with distributors and installers to deliver these projects. The applicants must have experience of working in this way with a similar technically led product or system sale.
While our products are sold into a broad range of markets sectors. Our main markets are high rise residential and education. Ideally the applicant will have significant experience of working with specifiers in these sectors.
Basic competencies required include:
- Minimum of 5 years specification sales experience
- Solid commercial skills and decision making.
- Excellent presentation skills both to individuals and groups.
- An ability to be a team player whilst having the structure and discipline to manage a defined territory.
- IT literacy
- While a technical qualification is not required, a good understanding of building structures and particularly the external envelope would be advantageous.
Further competencies that could be an advantage include :
- Specific experience in the decorative facade market.
- An understanding of the Principles of Rainscreen Cladding.
The position attracts a competitive salary, significant bonus, and generous benefits package .
Applications by C.V to email@example.com